Creating sustainable communities
At tadea we believe that sustainability extends beyond making personal lifestyle adjustments or changes to business operations and that we all have an obligation to help each other live in a more sustainable way. That’s why we’re pleased to be involved in community initiatives that help groups of people live sustainably for the greater good.
We have experience and expertise in:
For more information about how tadea can help your community or if you have a project that needs some advice and support please contact 0845 602 9569
- Providing advice and guidance to your community so your members feel empowered to take action and drive forward change.
- Identifying the steps needed to help your community reduce its energy consumption.
- Helping to encourage and install sustainability measure throughout your community.
- Advising how the Government’s Feed-in-Tariffs and Renewable Heat Incentives can be used in innovative ways.
- Helping to access and manage external funding to its maximum benefit.
- Assisting communities to spread the word about sustainability in health.