10th birthday prize draw
tadea are celebrating 10 years of safeguarding the environment for future generations and encouraging sustainable growth.
As part of these celebrations, we are inviting our stakeholders and friends in the region to share in our celebrations by taking part in a riddle competition to win a bottle of champagne.
WHAT AM I?
I’m dotted around the world
But in England, I hobnob amongst famous pasties
There I lay by the sea and in the valleys
I await for the day I marry someone with chemistry
Together we strive for fodder and beauty
I am special for someone’s anniversary
It goes with the territory.
The prize draw is now closed. The answer and winner will be announced shortly.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all who respond to the riddle sent out to stakeholders for tadea’s tenth anniversary. To enter, people must submit the correct answer to the riddle on the tadea website.
2. Participants must have a valid postal address to participate.
3. The winning participant must supply full details as required by the entry form. No responsibility is accepted for incomplete or for fraudulent entries.
4. This competition is not open to employees of tadea or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. This prize draw will be drawn on 9th July 2012. The draw will be officially closed from new entrants at the end of 30th June 2012. The winner will be contacted and further information about the prize and how to claim it provided within 28 days of the draw taking place. The Winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within 28 days of this date.
7. If the winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 28 days, they will automatically forego the rights to claim for the prize and a new winner will be chosen.
8. To claim the prize the winner shall agree to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the competition.
1. The winner will receive a bottle of champagne.
2. This competition is organised by tadea, 18B Manor Way, Belasis Hall Technology Park, Billingham, TS23 4HN. It is governed by the laws of England.
3. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
4. For winners details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the draw date.
Any queries regarding the offer should be made to email@example.com
or by calling Sarah Gent on 01642 373027.