10 free energy audits for 10 local independent charities
What’s on offer?
tadea promises to safeguard the environment for future generations and encourage sustainable growth. With this in mind, we are celebrating our 10th birthday by sharing our knowledge and expertise to support local charities.
tadea are looking for 10 independent charities to provide a free energy audit on their premises to produce a recommendations report and Display Energy Certificate. The report will outline the ways in which the selected charities can reduce their fuel bills, carbon emissions and save money.
The energy audit will include a walk round survey assessing the premises including the boiler plant, building fabric, lighting system & controls. It will look at how the building occupiers operate their energy consuming equipment, hot water appliances and the equipment operating times.
How to register interest?
Registration has now closed. Successful charities will be notified shortly.
Terms and conditions:
- The charity must be a registered charity.
- This offer is open to any charity with premises in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Tees Valley, County Durham, Cumbria, North Yorkshire and Lancashire.
- One premises (being a single building or unit occupied by the Charity) will be audited per Charity
- If more than 10 charities register interest. The 10 charities with the highest energy consumption will be selected.
- tadea will notify both the successful and unsuccessful charities by 5pm on the 31st July 2012.
- All energy audits will be carried out by 31st October 2012.
- Energy consumption information will need to be submitted at time of registering interest.
- The charities involved in the offer may be required to take part in publicity associated with the offer.